Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekend Sillies

And the kitties are falling out of the basket of silliness today!

funny pictures-Purrigami, the art of kitteh folding

funny pictures-DISDAIN

funny pictures-The Clone Wars

funny pictures-PARANORMAL CATIVITY

funny pictures-washer kitteh prepares to shed  on ur clothz in advance.

funny pictures-Hare dryer

funny pictures-CONCENTRATION

funny pictures-Inzpector Cluso eez heer for amburrgerrr

funny pictures-relaxation  symptoms include melting

funny pictures-This little thing?  It's just a weekend getaway box.  My main crib is a TV box.

16 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Always brings a smile to my face,
Thanks as usual for sharing.

Yvonne,

Stephen Tremp said...

Thanks for the laughs. I likw to stop by for my fix of the Weekend Sillies.

Stephen Tremp

Summer Ross said...

I really liked the melting one!

Meg said...

Hare dryer!
Melting!
Inspector!

All so funny, thanks for sharing.

Monti said...

These are wonderful! I love the weekend getaway box!

Thanks,
Monti
MaryMontagueSikes

Mason Canyon said...

I always enjoy your weekend sillies. Thanks for the laugh.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Kristin Rae said...

hahahahahah! love the hare dryer! :)

Jemi Fraser said...

Love these! The origami cat is priceless! :)

RaShelle said...

OMG - Hare dryer! So dang cute, I wanted to run out and buy a bunny. The cat with the mustache - he's here for a hamberger. ha ha ha ha ha!!! Concentration. LMAO!!!! These were great. =D So funny. Thanks.

The Words Crafter said...

We have a lot in common, lol-wise. I have all these saved to my pictures folder!

Have a great Sunday!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

LOL! The relaxing cat reminds me of my Patches. Cats can certainly get comfortable.

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

So cute! Love the hare dryer! Thanks for the smiles for today. :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I love it when cats melt...

Susanne Drazic said...

Cute pics! I really should try and get some pictures of my cat lounging around.

Rayna M. Iyer said...

You must be psychic, Diane. On the day when parts of India celebrate the slaying of the demon king, Ravan who had ten heads, you post a picture of a cat who looks exactly like Ravan does.

Patricia Stoltey said...

I love these. I really must visit Cat Rescue and bring home a kitty.