Saturday, October 02, 2010

The Weekend Sillies

Now available all weekend long...


funny pictures-There's no place  Like Gnome

funny pictures-I've got you this time, Mr. Tail

funny pictures-Ministry of silly walks  feline division

funny pictures of cats with captions



funny pictures-At Basement Cat Academy, we start with the basics:

funny pictures-When the Cone of Shame is not enough

funny pictures of cats with captions

Last week’s caption winners:

Special mention:
“I wonder if the mouse is in the missus underwear now?” by Lynn
"I'm sure I put the dog in here..." by Tabitha Bird

However, this was the BIG winner!
"Is my thong in here?" by Jai Joshi




Sorry, no photo to caption this week - next week!

15 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

Thanks for the morning laugh. Have a great weekend.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Agnes said...

I am smiling ear to ear :-)

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Thanks for starting my week-end with a smile.

Yvonne.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I actually feel sorry for the cone and lizard cat.

Karen Lange said...

These are great, thanks!

Jai Joshi said...

Woah, I'm the big winner! I don't think thats ever happened before. Thanks, Diane!

Jai

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Jai, had I been drinking at the time, liquid would've come out my nose!

Jemi Fraser said...

So much fun!! The silly walks one is hyterical!!

Patricia Stoltey said...

Delightful kitty photos, as always. These never fail to make me smile.

Susanne Drazic said...

These are great. I can't stop laughing over the Lizard of humiliarion. Thanks for sharing.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

I needed a good laugh today. Thanks, Diane.

Allyn Evans said...

Always enjoy your Sunday Sillies. :)

The Words Crafter said...

Thanks for making me smile and congratulations to the winner and the honorable mentions!

Have a great week!

Rayna M. Iyer said...

These are fantastic. I particularly liked the first and the last.
Thank you, Diane.

Connie Arnold said...

Thanks for sharing the fun and laughs! I love the Lizard of Humiliation!