Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Saturday Sillies

And now for something completely different - on a Saturday and with dogs!


funny dog pictures-SAY WHAAAT?!?

funny dog pictures-Zombie dog  wants brains

funny dog pictures-CONSCIOUSNESS:

funny dog pictures-plz. sumwun adopt him.

funny dog pictures-Shmexy doin it quite well acshully

funny puppy pictures-in a last-ditch effort to win back public goodwill,  BP names a new CEO

Funny Puppy Pictures-PUT ON DE BRAEKS!!!!  STOP !! STOP!!

funny pictures of dogs with captions

And the caption winners for last week's photo:
"wher da pryz?" - The Words Crafter
“Does this box make me look fat?” - RaShelle at A No. 2 Pencil Stat!

Now, caption this photo:

16 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Too early to think of a caption. Great dog photos!

Mason Canyon said...

Great dog photos. Guess it's only fair to give them equal time. Love the 'Consciousness' photo.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Great dogs photo's a good Saturday smile.

Caption: where is the rest of the tree gone?



Yvonne.

Agnes said...

Thanks for the laugh :-D

DL Hammons said...

Caption:

"I said you can stick that stick where the sun don't shine! So, he did."

Summer Ross said...

LOL- love the photo's!
hmmm have no idea for a caption on this LOL

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Oh DL, you're terrible!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the BP puppy :)

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Awww, I love 'em.

Jai Joshi said...

Love the doggie pics but I do miss the cats!

Jai

The Words Crafter said...

Awww, thank you! And congrats to RaShelle!

Hmmmmm....how about....I'm just stumped!!!

Good luck fellow captioners!

The Words Crafter said...

Awww, thank you! And congrats to RaShelle!

Hmmmmm....how about....I'm just stumped!!!

Good luck fellow captioners!

Stephen Tremp said...

"Man, that flagpole was brutal! I'm going to find something thicker to set the world record for sitting on a something. Like this stump."

Or, "Eeeeek. A mouse!"

Stephen Tremp

RaShelle said...

Yay!!!! I won. Thanks Diane. =D I love the dogs. I have three so they're speaking my language or vice versa. LOL. I love the "adopt him" one and "zombie dog" and the little guy in the chair. Very funny!!!

RaShelle said...

Congrats to my fellow winner Words Crafter too!!! Very nice. ;-)

J. Kaye said...

The dog training book is priceless!