Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Sunday Sillies

Chalk full of sillieness!!!

Don't forget to provide caption for last photo.

funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


Cute Baby Animals - This One Has a Hedgehog Filling


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions

And now, caption the photo below - winner featured this Friday!

14 comments:

ggray said...

AS usual - these are great. You always start my Sunday off with a laugh! Thanks!

Mason Canyon said...

Great way to start a Sunday off with a laugh and a smile.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Happy to tickle your funnybones!

Jemi Fraser said...

Purrito had me laughing out loud! :)

Helen Ginger said...

That's it. Next person who picks me up thinking I'm a garden gnome is gonna pull back a handful of warts.

Helen
Straight From Hel

TerryLynnJohnson said...

I'll have a tequila shot with dead worm, hold the tequila.

Talli Roland said...

Oh, I love Sunday sillies.

Purrito, hehe! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Squidz cool!

"Well old chap, let me tell you..."

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Good ones, everybody!

Creative Chronicler said...

Love Library Cat!

"Are you looking at me?"

or

"If that woman tries to kiss me I'm going to croak."

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

LOL

I should have stayed off of that Roller Coaster.

Lisa R said...

"Weeeell, we're waiting!"

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Good ones!

Nancy J. Parra said...

Love your Sunday Sillies. Thank you so much for sharing.

My tag line:

No photographs, please.

Cheers~