Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Sunday Sillies

Sillier and cuter than ever!

Don't forget to provide a caption for the last photo - winner posted on Friday!

funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


Cute Baby Animal - You Got Somefing In Your Whiskers


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


Cute Baby Animal - Chocolate Covered Duck


funny pictures of cats with captions


Yoda kitteh sez  Hands yours cold are.

Your turn - caption your own Yoda kitty!

12 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

There are all so cute and funny. Too early to try to think, but I do want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for the laughs.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

"Ugly human you are."

Sorry, best I can do this morning!

Aurey Sorrow said...

Ashamed to say this is one trendy thing I love, the lol cats. *sigh* and here I was avoiding being trendy...
Thanks for the laughter

Christina
Artistical Exploration

Talli Roland said...

I love the Sunday Sillies. Thanks, Diane! :)

Susan Fields said...

Don't bother me now...can't you see I'm in my litter box?

Thanks for the laughs this morning - these are great!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love these cats :) Have a great mother's day Diane!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Christina, I know! I am SO hooked on LOL Cats.

Susan, that is gross! And fits!

Helen Ginger said...

As always, cutest pics on the Internet. Happy Mother's Day!

Helen
Straight From Hel

Creative Chronicler said...

Love the bunny pic

Charmaine Clancy said...

Great pics!
Thanks for following my blog, I have some little awards there for you.
http://clancytales.blogspot.com/2010/05/encouragement-and-awards.html

Jai Joshi said...

I just love been silly with you on a Sunday. Even if it is Monday.

Jai

Allyn Evans said...

Kitty: "This is going to be tougher than I thought!"

Love your sillies.