Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Sunday Sillies

Because they're just not as funny on Wednesdays...

Don't forget to provide a caption for the last one!

Sorry I missed last week's on Friday - the caption winner is below.

funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


Cute Baby Animal - Mrs. Frisby Is Busy


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


Cute Baby Animal - Lumbar Roll


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions

The winning captions from last Sunday's caption challenge:
From Laura - "If I throw my poo at those tourists, will they throw it back?"
From Lee - "What should I blog about today?"



And now, provide YOUR funny caption!

17 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

First one is great!

"You were done with the paper, weren't you?"

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Love the expression the cat that's getting the lint brush treatment!

"I cutz out the katnip kupon for u."

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Also, have I mentioned, I love your endless supply of Monty Python quotes. They always make me laugh.

Mason Canyon said...

Always enjoy the Sunday Sillies. Thanks for the laugh.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Jill said...

LOVE the lint roller & tequila must be Spanish for...!!!

Thanks for a great morning chuckle!

Michele Emrath said...

Fantastic! My favorite day on your blog, and my favorite post on the web!

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Helen Ginger said...

Love the lint roller one and the mouse.

I also love Sundays at your blog.

Helen
Straight From Hel

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the lint roller :)

arlee bird said...

The gorilla in the picture is not really me, only a minor resemblance.

Thanks Diane,

Lee
May 3rd A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Everyone, thanks so much! Sometimes I wonder if Sunday's post is good enough.
And thanks for commenting while I've been so absent online due to my schedule.

Laura Marcella said...

Thanks, Spunky!!! I'm honored to be a caption winner!

Your Sunday Sillies are great! Love the lint roller pic!

"Hear no evil, speak no evil..."

Janet said...

Love the Sunday Sillies!
For the caption, how about:
"Well, shut my mouth"
or
"Can you see me yet?"

Talli Roland said...

Thank you so much for the funnies! I love the cat with the lint remover...

Stephen Tremp said...

And that crazy dog said I couldn't punch my way out of a wet paper sack!

Creative Chronicler said...

Great sillies! Love the new blog look.

"Ize gettin a start on my halloween costume. Whatcha tink ninja or doctor?"

Nancy J. Parra said...

Love your Sunday Sillies. Thanks for the smile to start my week! Cheers~

Christina Rodriguez said...

"Alright, who took my 'Free Catnip Sample' coupon?!!!"